Founded by Selçuk Tiftik, M.D., in 1993, Remed Assistance has cooperated since day one with leading international organizations in the industry to provide international health, assistance and support services.
Remed Assistance provides services 24/7 from three alarm centers in Istanbul, Antalya and Cairo. Services are offered in Turkish, English, Russian, Arabic and French languages.
Remed Assistance has been a member since 2001 and a core partner since 2013 of the International Assistance Group (IAG), a global alliance of assistance companies from 53 countries. IAG comprises service provides in over 170 countries in addition to its member countries. This wide web provides Remed Assistance with a highly developed service network and operational power that spans the globe.
Remed Assistance reaches tens of thousands of people, both foreign and Turkish, in Turkey and across the globe. Since 2006, it has provided the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), a long-standing and well-established service in the developed civilizations, under the Avita brand.
Please click for further information.
- To serve our individual and corporate customers as best as possible
- To develop a realistic cooperation with clients
- To provide our clients and end users with the highest-quality service
- To adhere to the highest ethical and scientific standards in line with the definition of professionalism
- To keep up-to-date with global developments in our business
- To constantly learn and remain open to knowledge and change
- Apply and share all acquired global knowledge by adjusting it to local conditions
- To develop ourselves and colleagues
- To think globally
- To contribute to the business world and society
Remed’s purpose is:
To offer the best, smartest and most up-to-date assistance services to suit the needs of the ever-growing and changing client profile and to provide value-added solutions.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE SERVICES
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthy Workplace Program
- Expat Employee Assistance
- Local and international medical and travel assistance
- Technical assistance
- Call center services
- Treatment of Foreign Patients
- Accommodation and City Tour
- Post-Treatment Patient Monitoring
- Ethical Consultancy
Remed is a member of various international organizations relevant to its business. These memberships allow Remed to keep up with international innovations and developments, which is then passed on to Remed’s clients.